We are close to all local Amenities, Shops, Restaurants and Pubs, yet situated off the main through road. Surrounded by beautiful scenery and landscapes and only a short stroll from Waterhead and the shores of Lake Windermere, our family run House offers a great base. Attractions including the Bridge House, Galava Gate Roman Ruins, and Stock Ghyll Waterfalls are also within walking distance.
Pam, ''born and bred'' in Ambleside, and Billy originally from Ulverston, share a wealth of local knowledge and are happy to help with any information or directions you may require.
We have Double, Family, Twin and Single rooms with newly fitted en suite facilities. Our bedrooms all have Tea & Coffee making facilities, Flat screen TV, and Hairdryer, and offer a high level of comfort. We are a Non Smoking House.
- Double, Family and Twin rooms all with en suite Mira Shower Rooms
- Single room with private Shower Room
- Full Central Heating and constant Hot Water
- Individual thermostatic heating control in each room
- Tea & Coffee Tray replenished daily
- Flat Screen Digital TV with Radio in every room
- * Free Wi-Fi *
- Hairdryer in every room
- Alarm Clock in all rooms
- Ironing Facilities available on request
- Flasks filled
- Children always very welcome
- Cot and High Chair available
- Parking Discs supplied for on street Parking, alternatively the Public Car Park is just around the corner
- Sorry, no Pets (with the exception of Guide Dogs)
- Strictly No Smoking
- **Bikers Welcome**
- Secure Motorbike Parking